Monday, February 13, 2017

QR Codes for Nonfiction Books

I just posted my new packet of QR Codes for Nonfiction Books. You can get it HERE at my TpT store.

Several people have asked if I had any QR codes for nonfiction, and ... NOW I do!

Here are the books included in the packet:


We use Lucy Calkins for our reading and writing programs.  Right now we are working on writing All About books and How To books.  We have also been reading lots of nonfiction books during private and partner reading, as well as for read alouds in class. The children really enjoy learning about real, true things in the books we're reading, and it's helping them become "experts" as they write their own books.

This QR Code packet will give me another way to immerse the children in nonfiction text, during their center time.  I hope you find it useful, too!

Thank you for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog