Friday, April 3, 2015

3 Pins on the Third for April


 I'm excited to link up with Pawsitively Teaching and Inspired Owl's Corner for this fun Pick 3 Linky!  Add your three favorite pins for April to the link at the bottom.  I find such wonderful ideas in this link.  Here are some of my favorites.


This first pin is from my sweet friend Anne, from Common Core Connection.  I actually saw and loved the pin, and then realized it was hers!  She suggests having a scavenger hunt for certain words or patterns in the kids' guided reading books using see through bingo chips.  The kids will love this for word work during guided reading.  Thank you, Anne!



I know we're down to the wire for Easter. BUT here are some pins I found that are so precious I am saving them for next year.  
Painting with Peeps

 Peep Smores

Peep Pudding Cups


Bunny Mask


I love these pictures from Doodle Art Alley ! They are FREE!  I think there are about 86 different pictures.   I printed a lot out and enlarged them.  I let the children work on their poster for a few days, different times when we had some extra time.  They LOVED it.  The kids were so careful with the markers, and the posters were so colorful.  We  hung some up around the school and in our classroom.  Here are some I really liked:






Link up  and add your three favorite pins! I'd love to see them.
Thank you for stopping by!




4 comments:

  1. I love peeps! I love all the ideas that you shared about peeps! Have you been to a peep store? It is amazing!!! Have a great month and thanks for sharing!

    Cindy
    mrspriceskindergators.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Peeps ideas! Wish my own 3 children loved them like I do!
    :)
    Tamera
    myheartbelongsinfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the Doodle Art Alley link, it's a great resource. The guided reading tip was great too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The peeps in pudding are so cute! I will have to do those for sure! The smore's are adorable too! Thank you so much for sharing your pins and linking up with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog